The Rules/Tech committee summited the rules for ratification at the Summit Meeting on Jan 14th. The rules were ratified by the members present and are not post on the site.
Archive for Web Site Updates
The domain name nostalgiagassers.com was registered on December 2, 2011 at which time the developemnt on the website was started. Today one month later there has been 1,053 visitors to the site. About 34% of those are new vistiors with the remaining 66% being returning visitors.
Still have some work left on the web site. I think all the pages are now populated instead of just being a holding page.
Somethings that still need to be done, in no paticular order…
- Update the rules when they become available
- Add more info about those that have gone before us
- Add members only area